Monday 9 January 2012

Donating Blood

We gave blood today. Didn't take too long, about an hour from arriving (and drinking) to donating (and drinking/eating). They've put a new thing on their check list which meant I had to have a nurse verify I was okay to donate. Unfortunately, it is on a part of the form that does not say “since your last donation” so I have to be checked every time until it says that. There you go, best to be on the safe side I guess.

Then had to go food shopping as we didn't get time to do it beforehand. Had chips for tea as neither of us felt like cooking.

For future reference, I have just had someone leave a comment on my site which I haven't published as it leads to an advertisement. Tut tut, such things are not allowed on this blog!





2 comments:

  1. Well done to you both , unfortunately health problems mean I can no longer donate. However, I did manage a silver badge though, It's sad more people don't bother.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Squirrel Family. We have both donated around 35 times each. I had a very long break after having my son. I hope to reach 50 donations before I have to stop but you never know what might happen to stop you before then. Hubby may not make 50 as he will have to stop in 2 years time.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you, will read all your comments and try and answer any questions you leave. Please leave comments in English. Don't forget to come back and read my reply! All comments are moderated so if you try to link it to a commercial web site, it will not be published.