Monday 27 February 2012

Problems setting up my new blog


Finally, after much pulling of hair and exhaling clouds of blue air, I have finally sorted out my new blog.

I originally had it as a secondary one to this but couldn't change the profile (about me) section without it also changing on here.

So I set up a completely new blog only to find it wouldn't accept video or audio. On top of that, I was informed that the blog I had set up (plus the email) was only one letter different to a well known band (not to me!) and I felt it should be changed (didn't fancy getting all their email by mistake).

I knew I could embed videos etc from YouTube but not my own work as I wasn't on YouTube. Yes, you guessed it, I had to join and have now got my own (if currently empty) channel.

When I finally get around to adding video, you should hopefully be able to view it on my blog which is here: A Liminal World

I'm not sure yet about its look, will have to wait and see on that front. This new blog is not only about sound. I also hope to show how I interact with my surroundings in other ways as well. Hope you like what you see (when it gets more things on it).

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you, will read all your comments and try and answer any questions you leave. Please leave comments in English. Don't forget to come back and read my reply! All comments are moderated so if you try to link it to a commercial web site, it will not be published.