Sunday 6 May 2012

Making, baking, washing, updating

Having been given some rhubarb by our neighbour the other day, OH has made some rhubarb crumble ice cream today.

Washing is on the line despite it being very overcast.

I have uncovered all the plants from their fleece (we didn't get a frost but wanted to be safe anyway).

There are some vegetables roasting in the oven for soup for lunch and I hope to make some more mini puddings to use up some lemon marmalade that a friend gave us. (We are not too keen as it is too sweet for us but is great in cakes and puddings).

I have slightly re-vamped and updated the In my garden page. Pop over and have a look if you have the time. It looks the same initially but move further down to access the new stuff. More photographs will follow when I get the time. Some will be new, others will by filched from my main page!

2 comments:

  1. Rhubarb crumble ice cream sounds interesting? Any chance of the recipe please xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll post it in the next day or so - it is a Delia Smith basic one but can be made with other things - dead easy.

      Delete

I love hearing from you, will read all your comments and try and answer any questions you leave. Please leave comments in English. Don't forget to come back and read my reply! All comments are moderated so if you try to link it to a commercial web site, it will not be published.