Friday 14 December 2012

Thank you...

Welcome to my new follower/followers Suzie Dyball and Kerrie M. Sorry if I have either missed you or already welcomed you, my mind has been elsewhere for the past couple of days!

Thank you for all your good wishes for a speedy recovery. Luckily, it was nothing too nasty. My innards are recovering nicely and today is the first day without painful cramps!

Speaking to the other people who ate at the same place, there was only one thing myself and T. ate and that was the apple sauce. Neither DB nor B. had it so maybe that was it. T. said she had terrible cramps all night but no speedy tiger deliveries.

Anyway, managed to go out for our Christmas meal last night. E, one of our walking companions nearly didn't come due to her hacking cough but she did and that was good although we are a little worried we might catch that now. Blimey, there are some viruses going around aren't there?

It was very nice but not as tasty as normal. We put it down to the chef who was recovering from the same chest virus and probably her taste buds weren't fully up and running. Anyway, the evening was lovely and convivial.  

9 comments:

  1. Glad you are OK. I have missed all virus' so far, long may it continue. There seems to be lots about.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I too hope you keep virus free, wouldn't want that lovely voice being affected.

      Delete
  2. Glad you are feeling better and were able to enjoy your night out.
    Carol xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and we did enjoy our meal out.

      Delete
  3. Good to hear you`re feeling better. I`ve managed to stay clear of any virus sofar.
    Working in a customer focust environment always has risks like that attached. But, I`m on holiday now until after the New Year starts and hope to enjoy Christmas without any nasty bugs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I bet you are glad you are off now, nothing worse than catching something at this time of year.

      Delete
  4. Missed you last post - hope you're fully recovered now :o)
    Rose H

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad to hear that you are feeling better. KL is full of a cold, so chances are I will come down with that!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you, will read all your comments and try and answer any questions you leave. Please leave comments in English. Don't forget to come back and read my reply! All comments are moderated so if you try to link it to a commercial web site, it will not be published.