I needed to bake some bread as we had nearly run out. Got myself together to have a good bake/cook whilst the oven was on.
First of all were these two loaves of pumpkin and sunflower seed bread.
These were followed by half a batch of home made granola – sorry no photograph.
Then I made some cakes. I had a lemon that had gone mouldy at one end. The zest was removed, then the mouldy end was cut off and the rest squeezed to give about 2 tablespoons juice.
My yoghurt hadn't quite worked properly so before straining it, I removed 2 tablespoons and added it, plus the above, to a sandwich cake mix weighed using 3 eggs. Here was the result.
Some are for us, and some to take up to DS. & FDiL. when we see them.Oh, they also had the last few chocolate drops from an old packet sprinkled in before baking. They tasted very lemony and were very soft due to the yoghurt.
Another meal was made for tea but that is for tomorrow's post.