This CSS and HTML malarky is a right royal pain. I tried and tried in vain yesterday on an alternative trial blog to sort things out, especially those blasted boring grey tabs at the top. After nearly 8 hours non-stop (except to eat) I gave up in disgust (much to the relief of DB who was finding the rather heated atmosphere, a little difficult to live with!
This temporary blog will change again as I learn more. Many of the links up the top don't currently work except for those with titles and even then, where they take you is rather limited. I have yet to fathom out how to proceed with them.
Watch this space!