Wednesday 10 December 2014

Finished

I finally finished the front of the WWII sleeveless pullover I started. The pattern was for a 34" chest, which I am not, so it has been adapted to make it larger for me. After all my adjustments, I forgot about adding a little extra to the length. It is however, meant to fit around the low part of the waist, i.e. sitting on top of the hips, so hopefully it will be okay:
If not, it doesn't matter. It is only for wearing around the house to help keep me warm!

I have also updated the menu tab above to reflect last weeks meals.

4 comments:

  1. I've just suddenly fell in love with the colour grey, and it suits me at last.

    My new coat is the same shade as your jumper and goes with everything in my wardrobe. You can't beat an extra layer around your upper body for keeping you snug around the house can you. I tend to wear my sleeveless fleece, and a light scarf around my neck most of the time now when I'm indoors, it makes for much cosier blogging in our cold office.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The jumper is in a weird shade of lavender but the colour doesn't come out right. Know what you mean about grey though.

      Delete
  2. it's a lovely shade, and you know, those fashions were very short-waisted weren't they? Know what you mean about grey though, Sue, I wear it an awful lot, let my hair show its true colours and enjoy wearing 50 shades of ...grey!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, still got to knit the back then try and fathom out how to pick up all the stitches! Might need YouTube.

      Delete

I love hearing from you, will read all your comments and try and answer any questions you leave. Please leave comments in English. Don't forget to come back and read my reply! All comments are moderated so if you try to link it to a commercial web site, it will not be published.