Friday 22 July 2016

Another day

And still hoping for rain. I had to water the front garden last night as most things were not happy.

Welcome to Suzzycue via Bloglovin.

This morning, early on whilst still cool, I pruned my trained pear trees, they look alot better and should no longer catch on the awning as it unfurls.:

You can see in the bottom  picture, the tallest Sneezewort growing around the tree, I shall remove it at the end of the year.

Can you remember a while back, I mentioned about tomato internodal cuttings? Well they both did well, are now about 18" tall and getting flowers. They have gone into a spare bit of the vegetable garden:
The Hungarian Hot Wax chilli plants are also doing well and producing some good fruit:

Have a lovely weekend everyone.

2 comments:

  1. No rain in Essex neither and it doesn't look like we will get any for a week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's raining now we are on holiday! Xxx

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you, will read all your comments and try and answer any questions you leave. Please leave comments in English. Don't forget to come back and read my reply! All comments are moderated so if you try to link it to a commercial web site, it will not be published.