Thursday 14 July 2016

Winter Box

I have been updating the contents of my winter box on the tab above. I should have 32 items of food in it plus 1 packet of tea leaves.

I can now start to see what I no longer wish to add and what really needs adding. When November approaches, if needed, I shall start to add a few items for Christmas.

With the odd exception though, most things added have been under the £1 mark with just a few items between £1 and £1.50.

Everything in it can either be made into a meal/snack or added to other items to create/enhance meals.

2 comments:

  1. Bonnie, your comment has disappeared into the ether but yes, just like a squirrel preparing for winter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good idea and you don't notice the little bits of money here and there.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you, will read all your comments and try and answer any questions you leave. Please leave comments in English. Don't forget to come back and read my reply! All comments are moderated so if you try to link it to a commercial web site, it will not be published.