Wednesday 30 May 2018

Front Garden...

The front gravel garden is changing almost every day. This was a few days ago:
The purple iris siberica has finished. Again just one bunch survived. There was another but it appears to have been invaded by ants and looks most odd.
The Aqualeiga on the right has now finished and I have begun to deadhead the seedpods. I sprayed the roses as last year, all the new ones succumbed to various diseases. After all the rain we have had, I felt they needed a little something to try and ward off such things. We shall see.

1 comment:

I love hearing from you, will read all your comments and try and answer any questions you leave. Please leave comments in English. Don't forget to come back and read my reply! All comments are moderated so if you try to link it to a commercial web site, it will not be published.