Friday 27 July 2018

Rain...

It is 04:05 and we are just having our first thunderstorm. I was standing by the open bedroom patio door and could hear it belting down at the end of the street, but not us, how odd. Eventually it arrived and I fully opened the door and put the blind out about 2’. I have never done this as it should really be closed in the rain.

However, by doing so, it means both bedroom patio windows can remain open to let in the cooler air. Very noisy so don’t expect to get anymore sleep.

We are expecting DS and DDiL down later this evening for a wedding. Will be great to see them and the dogs but not so great for their friends wedding.

5 comments:

  1. We've had rain too but it didn't disturb me. Obce the hearing aids are out, I hear nothing! It was nice to see the ground wet when I woke.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We have had a good two hours so the ground should be well watered. Humid now though.

      Delete
  2. This is the first early morning we haven't had rain, and it is very humid...Best of luck to the newlyweds.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you, will read all your comments and try and answer any questions you leave. Please leave comments in English. Don't forget to come back and read my reply! All comments are moderated so if you try to link it to a commercial web site, it will not be published.