Saturday 1 December 2018

In some ways....

It is a good job it’s happened now, Ruby is on heat for the first time. Can’t say I am looking forward to the mess but special pants were bought. Unfortunately they are now too small so the next size up has been ordered. Meanwhile, she is wearing a nappy (diaper) made from a sock - don’t ask! See here:)

Our grand dogs will be here for Christmas and one is an intact male. Also Miss D, Ruby’s sibling will be with us and if they had both been on heat at the same time, the poor lad would be beside himself!!

6 comments:

  1. Oh, I don't envy you....Betty was a bit of a nightmare when she had her first (and only) season. I hope Ruby's finishes in time - Betty's went on for over 3 weeks, and then she had a phantom pregnancy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 3-4 weeks is what I have read so we shall see.

      Delete
  2. Oh dear. I remember when our cat went into heat for the first time. Good luck.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The pants help a lot even if they get put on and off for toileting.

      Delete
  3. I am so glad that I don't have the worry, ours is a boy. Hopefully all will be well before the boy dog arrives. Separate rooms may well be on the agenda lol!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you, will read all your comments and try and answer any questions you leave. Please leave comments in English. Don't forget to come back and read my reply! All comments are moderated so if you try to link it to a commercial web site, it will not be published.