Tuesday 18 December 2018

It’s madness out there!

I had an early morning dentist checkup. DB came with me, so we could pop to a shop afterwards.
Just as well as traffic was at a standstill for the shops.

Luckily, by the time I had finished, the queue was less and we got some of what we wanted.

All guest presents are now delivered and wrapped. A final one, to ourselves, should arrive today. Our weekly shop later this week should see us through this first festive period. We will be on our own for the New Year, probably eating leftovers, so nothing extra to do for that.

We nipped over to the dog trainer for coffee and mince pie and to pick up 3 weeks worth of raw food for Ruby. We left her at home to be on the safe side.

After 2 1/2 weeks lead walking on pavements, we finally went in the woods. Two women were walking intact males and kept them off lead, much to our annoyance. One sniffed Ruby’s rear end, she growled and kept her tail firmly locked down. Guess she has finished her heat then, which we thought she had.

2 comments:

  1. I’ve just got back from taking my mum to Sbury’s. It was quiet in there, but Asda was busier than usual yesterday when we did our shopping. I just need some bits from the butcher in town on Saturday and I’ve finished.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It isn't as though the shops are going to be shut for long but as with Easter, people go mad. Makes you wonder what would happen in a disaster!

      Delete

I love hearing from you, will read all your comments and try and answer any questions you leave. Please leave comments in English. Don't forget to come back and read my reply! All comments are moderated so if you try to link it to a commercial web site, it will not be published.