Tuesday 4 December 2018

Things I made earlier and forgot about...

Our small amount of jam was not going to last for all of winter so I made another batch:
Thawed blackberries were sieved to remove their pips, they were added to a 1lb portion of thawed pureed apple. The appropriate amount of sugar and water, gave us another 3 jars of delicious jam.

The chocolate sloe vodka has been sieved and returned to its jar. It will shortly be decanted into small bottles as gifts:
Now the more serious Christmas baking and meal making will get underway shortly!



6 comments:

  1. The vodka looks fabulous. Lucky recipients.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice and quite strong so only a little required.

      Delete
  2. Oh yum! I love blackberry and apple jam.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am a great fan of jam, particularly when it is homemade. Looks delicious.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you, will read all your comments and try and answer any questions you leave. Please leave comments in English. Don't forget to come back and read my reply! All comments are moderated so if you try to link it to a commercial web site, it will not be published.