Friday 28 October 2011

War Diary October 1994


For those of you reading my War Diary Part I, October 1994 has now been added.

Although this diary is from 1994, we still abide by most of the 'restrictions' of war rationing but now plan our meals via food combining. I think it is fair to say that with the exception of butter (which for us 2 should be 1 lb for the month) we are using slightly more at 1 1/2lb for the month and tea, which again should be 1 lb a month we currently use 2 lb. Other than that, we still shop according to the ration rules and now that I have learnt to make my own laundry detergent, will be able to use our soap rations just for soap/shampoo/bubble bath etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you, will read all your comments and try and answer any questions you leave. Please leave comments in English. Don't forget to come back and read my reply! All comments are moderated so if you try to link it to a commercial web site, it will not be published.