Wednesday 27 May 2015

Our age...

Is definitely catching up with us, must be the after effects of a hard working week. We went for a walk around Sheringham to see all the beautiful rhododendrons, pictures from that will appear on my walking blog sometime this week.

Tonight however, we are both pooped, more so than usual. We are planning on going out doing some family history soon so have decided to rest up for a few days and only do what needs doing and no more!

Glorious day today, a cool wind but that too warmed as the day progressed. The nights are still cool so my tomatoes are still surrounded by fleece - when will the warmer nights appear?

Ah well, I'm sure the weather will sort itself out soon then we'll all be moaning it's too hot!


4 comments:

  1. The way the wind has been North East and North West most of the time I would love to moan that's it too hot! Today was quite a treat with a break from the chilly wind. Have a good few days off.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope to take it easy but no doubt something will crop up to change our plans.

      Delete
  2. It has been grey and miserable here today, but I did manage to get the washing dry before the rain started around 3pm; it's still raining :(
    Resting sounds good. I've done the same today; just pottering about which has been lovely. My ticker dictated things, so I got some gift sewing done well in advance of K's birthday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. After doing some family history we hope to be 'back to normal' and then get on with sorting out the garden.

      Delete

I love hearing from you, will read all your comments and try and answer any questions you leave. Please leave comments in English. Don't forget to come back and read my reply! All comments are moderated so if you try to link it to a commercial web site, it will not be published.