Thursday 9 June 2016

Winter Box Update

I am 28 weeks into saving food for our winter box of groceries, and thought it about time I gave you an update. This is a screen shot so is a little blurred:
I am trying not to spend much each week and only stock up on items that will be of use in the meals we prepare often throughout winter. Most of the above can be used in soups, casseroles, curries, chilli or bolognaise, common meals for us at that time of year.

Not got much more to report for this week so hope from tomorrow onwards, you all have a lovely weekend.

4 comments:

  1. What do the numbers mean?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dates, top left was 3rd December, last one, 9th June etc.

      Delete
    2. That was my theory until I read 24/16? type O ??? Great idea though. You don't miss a bit here and there. I just put money i a tin for the extras Christmas and winter brings.

      Delete
    3. Typing error, should be 24/12 (24th December).

      Delete

I love hearing from you, will read all your comments and try and answer any questions you leave. Please leave comments in English. Don't forget to come back and read my reply! All comments are moderated so if you try to link it to a commercial web site, it will not be published.