Friday 2 September 2016

Chilli peppers...

Although a lot of our vegetables this year, have not been brilliant, the same cannot be said for the chilli plants. This year, they have been good, despite getting attacked by things:
These are Hungarian Wax, and are mild when green, medium hot when orange and at their hottest when red. Overall though, they are classed as a medium hot chilli, which suits us.

I am going to try this recipe when I harvest them, see here. I might also give this recipe a whirl. Maybe exchange the cajun for something else as we don't want it too hot. This recipe looks even better!

Have a lovely weekend everyone.

1 comment:

I love hearing from you, will read all your comments and try and answer any questions you leave. Please leave comments in English. Don't forget to come back and read my reply! All comments are moderated so if you try to link it to a commercial web site, it will not be published.