Friday 28 April 2017

There was a time....

When I would have loads of posts stacked up, waiting to be published, but not at the moment. I seem to feel as though I have said it many times before:(

I think it is the chilly weather combined with a slow start on everything for Spring, that's my excuse anyway.

Having looked at the weather forecast, it seems the last of the frosty nights have gone and we will be back to normal for the start of May.

Still no peas, that is the third sowing that has failed, must just have been too cold and wet. The tomatoes are back out in the mini greenhouse so that saves me a job.

Just been food shopping. Is it me or are the prices still rising? Having raised my weekly budget, I may have to raise it again, but I have been topping up on things a little that had run out and not been topped up as per normal.

Also, we have run out of homemade frozen meals so that is odd as well. Ah well, have a grand extended weekend everyone!




11 comments:

  1. I agree with you about the posts - usually I have a couple ready to post, but just lately...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Prices are definitely still rising. Either that or the sizes and falling.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've germinated loads of peas in damp tissue then planted them in trays ready to go out over the next few weeks. They've all taken and is far more successful than in soil. Just an idea😁

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not only are the prices still rising, but some packets are getting smaller.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you, will read all your comments and try and answer any questions you leave. Please leave comments in English. Don't forget to come back and read my reply! All comments are moderated so if you try to link it to a commercial web site, it will not be published.