Monday 24 July 2017

Holkham Hall Fair

Despite a not very good weather forecast, we had good weather whilst we attended this fair. It is quite expensive and we usually pay early to get a good discount (£3.50 in this case).

I kept forgetting to take pictures as there is so much to look at. Loads of scurrying and gun dog events to watch, some very funny with some dogs and owners not having a clue, often getting distracting by what was on in the next bit of field.

Puppies galore were bounding around, there were horse, ponies, ferrets, birds of prey etc. Lots of plant and craft stalls and outdoor clothing shops.

DB bought me an early birthday present, something I have wanted for a long time - a wax jacket:
This one is brown but the one we got was dark green. It was also £5 cheaper than buying online so that was good.

Herewith just a few horse/pony pictures when I finally remembered to take some:


Fancy camping in this:
Although we were only there for a few hours, we really enjoyed ourselves.


2 comments:

  1. Love the jacket. You have to make the most of things as you can never guaranteed good weather in the UK.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I now have all weathers catered for. I am trying to get rid of all cheap stuff I have had for years, save up and get 'good' thought not necessarily expensive items.

      Delete

I love hearing from you, will read all your comments and try and answer any questions you leave. Please leave comments in English. Don't forget to come back and read my reply! All comments are moderated so if you try to link it to a commercial web site, it will not be published.