Tuesday 10 October 2017

Semi cloud pruning

I decided earlier this year to begin to semi cloud prune our bay bush. It was growing leaves all the way to the ground and just looked a mess. Now, after two prunes, it looks like this:
I shall continue to lift its canopy of leaves until I get it into the shape I like. I have just started with this photinia:
And also this plant, whose name for now, I can't remember:
I shall continue to prune them until they get to the size and shape I want them to be!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you, will read all your comments and try and answer any questions you leave. Please leave comments in English. Don't forget to come back and read my reply! All comments are moderated so if you try to link it to a commercial web site, it will not be published.