Friday 3 November 2017

Menu plan update

The shopping for yesterdays meal plan came to a total of £31.11 minus the £7 for glue that DB purchased - so a grand total of £24.11 for the weeks food:
Lunch out has been cancelled so a meal from the freezer will be used for that date.

Herewith a selection of meals we will be eating for the rest of the month:

Bratwurst, Fish or Egg and chips, Macaroni Cheese, Roast Pork, Quorn Curry, Quiche, Homemade faggots, Liver & Bacon, Chicken Goujons, Vegetable chilli, vegetable curry, sausages, mushroom stroganoff, mushroom goulash, cauliflower cheese, jacket potatoes.

I just had some sad person (advertising young women for sex) try to follow me, they have and although I can't get rid of them, will delete all content from them.

Have a nice weekend everyone.


3 comments:

  1. I'm taking a leaf out of your book! I am actually sticking to a list tomorrow when we go shopping. If I'm honest, the freezer's full to bursting - I'm sure there's enough food in it to last at least 3 weeks in main meals alone. In my shopping bill I include everything from food to toiletries to bird seed - that's why it seems high I think. Won't need any wash powder til the spring though - bought a giant one last week for 130 washes - that should do us! Thought about making my own but searched for soap flakes unsuccessfully months ago so never tried. I really need freezer space so now's the time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why not shop for those 3 weeks from your freezer and see how you fare. Our shopping budget also inclues all toiletries, cleaning products to make things as well. I now use a home made washing machine liquid that has no soap flakes in it as I found they sometimes left marks on clothing.

      Delete
  2. Nice work at keeping the grocery budget in line. You managed to buy a great deal.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you, will read all your comments and try and answer any questions you leave. Please leave comments in English. Don't forget to come back and read my reply! All comments are moderated so if you try to link it to a commercial web site, it will not be published.