Saturday 26 January 2019

I don’t know about you...

But I am finding I have less patience as I age, with everything!

We have invested in another mattress topper and like to remove its cover for washing, which helps with the smell and allows the inside to vent remaining manufacturing smells.

Getting the old one back on was fine. It will be cut and adjusted to fit the bed settee mattress. The new and different version was a different kettle of fish. It took both of us to work it out and I got quite annoyed to say the least.

Eventually we succeeded and will now start its trial to see if it is as comfortable as the old one. If it is, I shall strip it again and swap covers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you, will read all your comments and try and answer any questions you leave. Please leave comments in English. Don't forget to come back and read my reply! All comments are moderated so if you try to link it to a commercial web site, it will not be published.