Thursday 25 April 2019

The front garden....

Is coming along nicely although it is desperate for some decent rain. An early, yellow Welsh poppy and the lime green bracts of Euphorbia are in flower:

Even though we had a lovely Easter weatherwise, the front garden didn't get touched. We were concentrating on clearing part of the back and creating a new herb area. When finished, I'll show you my new herb area.

The eagle eyed amongst you may have noticed my Singer sewing machine 'table' is no longer in the top picture!

9 comments:

  1. I love poppies. We don't have any of the yellow variety and have struggled to grow the beautiful red common poppy but we do have several orange ones - I believe they are called California poppies?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Welsh poppy seems to seed very well if allowed.

      Delete
  2. You have done a wonderful job. Where is the sewing machine table now?

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do love your garden. It's looking very lush- have you had some rain?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hardly any. Hope to get some soon. My transplanted and divided rhubarb has just a few leaves at surface level!

      Delete
  4. Does anyone know what happened to the blogs ninetofive and frugalinessex. They both just stopped.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you, will read all your comments and try and answer any questions you leave. Please leave comments in English. Don't forget to come back and read my reply! All comments are moderated so if you try to link it to a commercial web site, it will not be published.