Friday 17 May 2019

Gremlins?

After painting yesterday, I stood at the washing machine, stripped off dirty clothes, put them in there, filled it up with other washing.

Later on, I was hanging said washing out and realised my painting tee shirt wasn’t there. We double checked the machine and clothing, nope, nowhere to be seen. We both checked all rooms, wash basket, wardrobes, cupboards, drawers etc, nowhere to be seen.

To say we were both flummoxed was an understatement!

Ah ha! A few hours later I finally remembered that I chucked out the tee shirt I was thinking off last year. The one I had been wearing was blue (and hanging on the line) and not the old green one I was hunting for - doh!

Carpet chosen and ordered. Curtains chosen but not ordered as the shop says they will have a sale on in two weeks time and to go back then. Curtain poles chosen and bought.

5 comments:

  1. Sounds familiar. Happens to me a lot these days!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just part of growing old I guess:(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Scary but at least you managed to work out the mystery. How wonderful that the shop assistant let you know about the sale.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yep, sometimes I think I might forget my head (as my Mom always said) if it wasn't attached.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm often looking everywhere for my reading glasses - when all the time they're on a string round my neck!!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you, will read all your comments and try and answer any questions you leave. Please leave comments in English. Don't forget to come back and read my reply! All comments are moderated so if you try to link it to a commercial web site, it will not be published.