Tuesday 1 October 2019

A working book

I feel like I have stepped back into my Fine Art university course!

I decided to keep a work book to store my pratice pieces and 'how to make' instructions:





Before I stuck these cards into it, thought I would take a picture for you. On the left is a double Z card, on the right a single Z card:

I have checked our Christmas card list and have just about enough homemade cards to fulfil the general list. Now I shall make some more detailed ones for family and close friends.


2 comments:

  1. What a great idea. I love the cards you are making.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea! The number of times, I've had to re-google something when cardmaking.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you, will read all your comments and try and answer any questions you leave. Please leave comments in English. Don't forget to come back and read my reply! All comments are moderated so if you try to link it to a commercial web site, it will not be published.