Tuesday 26 November 2019

2/3rds of the squares done

I don’t think the interfacing making my sheet squares stiff will matter due to what I am making. Another element to this gift will need to be softer.

1/3rd of appliqué to do before I start to join things together. DB went up in the attic to bring down my three boxes of materials to see if anything would be useful as an edging, I think some is. It needs washing to freshen it up before cutting into long lengths.

A very dull day here, does nothing to lift the spirits does it?

2 comments:

  1. I keep thinking I should get husband to put my yarn up in the loft, but then I think well I might want to start crocheting again....

    Can't wait to see what you're making.

    We've actually got odd patches of sunshine today in between the showers, which makes a nice change!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those dull, overcast day always makes me want to hibernate. Sewing on these kinds of days is one way I lift my spirits.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you, will read all your comments and try and answer any questions you leave. Please leave comments in English. Don't forget to come back and read my reply! All comments are moderated so if you try to link it to a commercial web site, it will not be published.