Saturday 9 November 2019

Busier than usual....

Saturday chores are usually to change bed and wash the bedding. Both those done. I have also belated harvested my last few beetroot. A few carrots remain so their tops have been covered to help protect again frost.

A loaf of bread is on the go and later today, DB mainly, with a little help from me is making a mushroom, parsnip and cashew nut loaf. I fancied something savoury for a change.

We also nipped into town to get more pants and jim jam bottoms for me and a few other things. We were home by 10 am, just as it was getting busy.

5 comments:

  1. The savoury loaf sounds absolutely delicious!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not as nice as I remember but still okay.

      Delete
  2. Oh My, you have been busy. I hope your loaf is good and that Ruby is okay and you can enjoy what is left of the weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sunday will be quieter, I felt ‘jiggered’ by evening!

      Delete
  3. You had a busy day. Relax tomorrow if you can.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you, will read all your comments and try and answer any questions you leave. Please leave comments in English. Don't forget to come back and read my reply! All comments are moderated so if you try to link it to a commercial web site, it will not be published.