Tuesday 26 November 2019

Which way to vote?

If you voted to leave the EU, it seems you need to vote Tory. If you voted to remain in the EU, you need to vote for Labour or the Lib Dems.

Problem is, we are being asked to vote blind, again, just as we were in the Brexit Referendum. We have not been told the nitty gritty details of the Brexit deal so how do we know what the outcome will be, whichever way we vote.

I have voted Labour in the past but can’t stand Corbyn. I have also voted Conservative but don’t particularly like Boris. I have also voted Lib Dem’s in the past but also don’t like their new leader.

Basically I dislike the lot of them but I will vote.

Whatever you do, no matter how cheesed off with the whole lot you feel, please vote!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you, will read all your comments and try and answer any questions you leave. Please leave comments in English. Don't forget to come back and read my reply! All comments are moderated so if you try to link it to a commercial web site, it will not be published.