Thursday 5 December 2019

Lagging behind...

Cards need to be posted, certain meals and snacks need to be cooked and frozen, some presents still have to be bought. I can’t seem to get going this year but have made a start.

Some presents have been ordered and will start arriving in the next few days.

Money that has matured in one account has been in our current account for a few days. Finally, we have found somewhere to put it to earn fixed interest for another year. Got to keep on top of it.

Onwards and upwards!

4 comments:

  1. Haven't written my cards, marzipanned the cake, got the last few presents or hung any decorations. I've NEVER been this far behind before. But I'm not fussed. Christmas will happen anyway....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We don’t have visitors until after Christmas so that is fine. Just got to decide what we will eat.

      Delete
  2. I need to start on my cards this weekend. I am lagging way behind.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've done a few cards, I had to use up the single pack I bought after sending John one. But this year me and most of my relatives are donating to charity instead of sending each other cards. Just a simple Facebook message to each other instead :-)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you, will read all your comments and try and answer any questions you leave. Please leave comments in English. Don't forget to come back and read my reply! All comments are moderated so if you try to link it to a commercial web site, it will not be published.