Thursday 26 December 2019

Presents

After DB got back from walking Ruby, we opened our presents (from us and a few friends). We gave Ruby hers to keep her occupied, it was a knuckle bone shaped Nylabone:
 Herewith my presents from this our first round of gifts:
I received:

From Ruby a packet of butter toffees, my favourite.

From DB I received a nesting die set of circles, a rubber stamp of a postcard (thought it was postcard sized - doh), liquorice novelties, 4 pairs of ski socks for wearing around the house, and a lovely, lovely set of liquors.

From E., a mirrored photo frame and mint matchsticks, From T., 3 pairs of gardening gloves plus some hand cream, from R., a lovely mini pottery vase handmade by her daughter.

Some very nice gifts, some requested, some surprises. I think my best present was the liquors from DB:
The bottles from which can be resued - my kind of gift.


3 comments:

  1. Got to love reusable bottles and they are pretty. The contents look pretty great too!
    Lovely gifts!
    Happy Boxing Day
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some lovely gifts there. I do love liquorice :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really lovely gifts. I think my favourite would have been the liqueurs as well.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you, will read all your comments and try and answer any questions you leave. Please leave comments in English. Don't forget to come back and read my reply! All comments are moderated so if you try to link it to a commercial web site, it will not be published.