Monday 23 December 2019

Putting away

The quilting project is about halfway through and the sewing machine is about to be put away! This will clear the dining room table not only for us but for when our guests turn up at the end of the week.

Handy not only for eating but doing our annual jigsaw puzzle. I am making two mini trifles for us, in a glass. Bread has been made and I need to let a few slices go stale for breadcrumbs.

DB has worked down the drive, removing my vegetable bed. It looks better for it. If I eventually decide to grow down there again, I shall do so in raised containers.

1 comment:

I love hearing from you, will read all your comments and try and answer any questions you leave. Please leave comments in English. Don't forget to come back and read my reply! All comments are moderated so if you try to link it to a commercial web site, it will not be published.