Monday 6 January 2020

A new normal...

DB has slowly worked his way through our to do list. Get better car insurance quote, tick! Buy said insurance, tick! Organise oil delivery, tick! Organise boiler service, tick!

Me, after a wasted hour of quilting mistakes, I am also getting my head around remembering how to do what I was doing before the Christmas break.

It is something for our granddaughter so won’t be shown here until they have seen it.

She continues to do well but has got jaundice as most premature babies seem to and is laying under a lamp with eye protection on. We are updated daily with photos and video, last night being of a bright blue baby with blue parents!

9 comments:

  1. Awww … it's lovely getting lots of baby photos isn't it.

    My son has taken to sending me a 'What Amira is wearing today' photo every single day. She's not had a repeated outfit on yet and she's four weeks old … she's got more clothes than me!! I think he's totally in love with his first daughter after having three boys.

    I'm so glad your little granddaughter is continuing to improve.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Many congratulations on the arrival of your beautiful granddaughter! Hope she continues to do well. My son, now 20, was slightly jaundiced when he was born. If I remember rightly, I had to put him by a sunny window. How times have changed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its great to hear of the continued improvement of your granddaughter. I love the feeling of getting through a to do list.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad she's doing well. Our granddaughter was jaundiced after a rather traumatic birth. Son was told to take her out for a walk every day but not possible with such a tiny one. Glad the hospital are caring well for her.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad she is improving and it does seem lots of babies are jaundice at birth.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope that precious one continues to do well.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so happy that your darling granddaughter is improving. Enjoy those photo's.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  8. SO glad to read that things are progressing well and I'm sure the light will help with the jaundice.
    Well done to DB for achieving so much on the 'to do' list.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am thrilled she continues to improve, bless her.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you, will read all your comments and try and answer any questions you leave. Please leave comments in English. Don't forget to come back and read my reply! All comments are moderated so if you try to link it to a commercial web site, it will not be published.