Friday 3 January 2020

Dizzy....

For some reason or the other, I keep going dizzy. Have just sat down for 10 minutes then taken my blood pressure (proper cuff on the arm device). 115/61! The top reading is a bit low for me, the bottom one is a tad too low.

I shall now rest for a while and take it again this afternoon. If it’s still like it, I shall miss my low dose heart pill tonight. That usually sorts things out.

Visitors went yesterday afternoon and we have been taking down our decorations. We shall be watching what we eat for January as both of us feel a bit bloated.

7 comments:

  1. Just a thought - make sure you’re well hydrated. I keep forgetting to drink water .

    ReplyDelete
  2. That bottom reading is very low. Rest and I hope your pressure goes back to normal soon.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gosh that is low, take care. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Look after yourself and best wishes for the new year.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have low blood pressure but it's my normal so the doctors don't tend to worry. It's good that you now how to rectify it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My dizziness turned out to be inner ear problem, get doctor to check as I had absolutely no idea I had a problem till that point!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you, will read all your comments and try and answer any questions you leave. Please leave comments in English. Don't forget to come back and read my reply! All comments are moderated so if you try to link it to a commercial web site, it will not be published.