Saturday 11 April 2020

Busy bee busy bee...

Finished painting the lollipop fence down the driveway, just the gates to go. After that, fence panels down the drive will be started. The rest of it can wait until we can remove, prop up and paint in comfort!

Took Ruby for our once a day walk. She had a good run in the woods. We saw just one other family walking.

I miss my granddaughter. She is changing all the time. Even though I know it’s the right thing, I also know it is time we will never get back with her. Hey ho, needs must.

Dog training continues each day. Most of it she can do fine, just not so great looking at us, always got her nose to the ground. However, in the last few days, we have got her to look at us before she is allowed to eat so that’s good. Whenever she does look at us she is rewarded with a good and a tickle under her chin.

3 comments:

  1. It's hard not seeing the grandchildren but it's a necessary evil. We are trying to train Bertie but Welshies are notoriously hard to train. They are one stubborn little devil.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sad, I agree, thank goodness for the internet!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes I agree. Our little granddaughter is 2 and a half and usually we see her at least once a week. We are video messaging and she is getting used to it now but I miss the cuddles. Hope it is not too long before we all see them again.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you, will read all your comments and try and answer any questions you leave. Please leave comments in English. Don't forget to come back and read my reply! All comments are moderated so if you try to link it to a commercial web site, it will not be published.