Tuesday 7 April 2020

Busy bee...

I haven’t had a walk for two days to try and ease the bursitis in my right hip. It has been problematic for quite a few weeks but is slowly easing. I plan on walking today.

Our 4 raised beds give us 16 sides to paint. Today I managed 8 of them. All being well, the rest will get done today and Wednesday. They look so much better.

I did think Boris would have a problem with him still having symptoms on day 10. Everything I have read about this nasty disease indicates such an occurrence and I hope they can keep him safe. So many families torn apart by it. So many of us doing our bit and still too many idiots not taking it seriously. Still sunbathing, having parties and get togethers, still visiting family members for coffee and to see them.

If your family members DO NOT live in the same house as you, it is NOT okay to visit them. If you think you will not catch it or spread it with your stupidity, watch this:



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jrfRs0WeShU

3 comments:

  1. My husband and I were talking about the difference between quarantine times. 10 days in the UK and here in Canada it is at least 14. One must have two swabs come back negative before being allowed out, so it could actually be longer than the 14 days.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing this clip. I wish more people in my part of the US would see this and take it seriously. I hope you stay well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe this was the shake up some people needed. Stay safe.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you, will read all your comments and try and answer any questions you leave. Please leave comments in English. Don't forget to come back and read my reply! All comments are moderated so if you try to link it to a commercial web site, it will not be published.