Saturday 4 April 2020

What part of staying in do people not understand?

It appears certain shops have been allowing people to buy non-essential goods rather than just pharmacy products. Shame on them.

Some quick food establishments have announced they are planning on opening next week, shame on them and any other establishment that does the same. Shops etc., doing this, encourage people to go out to shop or eat. The more places that do this, the faster this deadly virus will spread.

It smacks of profits before the health of their customers and the country as a whole.

Getting that meal could cost you or someone else, their life. It’s no good dyeing your hair, wearing makeup to look pretty, if it kills you or someone you come into contact with.

Nice weather is coming and there is nothing I would like more than to visit the seaside but I won’t. However, other people will, in the same way idiots are zooming around the Welsh countryside on their quad bikes.

Let’s face it, as always, the idiots will probably survive, may not even get ill, but those they come into contact with,  probably will. Ever was it so!

14 comments:

  1. There will always be those that don't follow the rules. Canada has big penalties for those people now. Hopefully those that figure they can flout the rules stop and think first.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We are too polite in this country sometimes.

      Delete
  2. Can't they read the writing on the wall?
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree! Sheer selfish stupidity. My son and DIL and their 6wk old baby live in a semi. Last weekend the adjoining house had a large family gathering!! I said I'd be on the "flouters" hotline if I were them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would have dobbed them in for sure.

      Delete
  4. My cousin works in Wilko. Deemed essential because they sell cleaning stuff, and are the biggest high street retailers of pet requisites (who knew) She couldn't believe it last week when a woman bought a huge garden gnome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it should be roped off only allowing relevant aisles to be open.

      Delete
  5. I live in the US and like your country people are terrified of losing their freedom. Doesn't seem to bother them they can lose their life. Our schools, restaurants, churches and playgrounds are closed. My daughter was to be married on April 18, that is now a party of 6 with the mayor marrying her on Sunday with only both sets of parents. People are idoits.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it’s nice if people carry on getting married. Then the big party can be had later on.

      Delete
  6. Some aisles in B&M bargains were roped off last week when I went in - clothing and toys, maybe some others. We need some gravel for the back garden that is being redone to make it easier and safer for me to be in. Unfortunately it will just have to wait, so we've put some chairs in the front garden which is safe for me to be in.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. At least in the front you can watch the world go by, or not!

      Delete
  7. Some people are being selfish by going out near other people, when they don't need to. The selfish ones might only get a mild case and yet cause nearby strangers to get a severe case or worse. Thoughtless. I only go out to walk my dog twice a day, good for my health and sanity, and everyone stays far away from other people.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am so glad that I live so remotely and don't have to suffer fools that flaunt the law. Stay safe.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you, will read all your comments and try and answer any questions you leave. Please leave comments in English. Don't forget to come back and read my reply! All comments are moderated so if you try to link it to a commercial web site, it will not be published.