Friday 26 June 2020

M & S a bit disappointing

We went back in first thing this morning to complete shopping. A decent queue was outside said shop, no-one in charge of it. Everyone was queuing for food so we decided to go in, ignoring that queue.

Having looked online for what I wanted, not a single item was in the shop. I bought socks, DB shorts and slippers, which were extremely limited.

We drove off to Matalan, loads of interesting things there. I bought a long Indian material style skirt, two similar tops and 3 short sleeved tee shirts. Tried everything on once home and it all fitted, a miracle for me.

9 comments:

  1. That skirt sounds just up my street - maybe I will take a trip there first thing one day.
    Thanks for mentioning it.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Most things I bought were from the Falmer range, use to buy lots of that as a teenager when I could afford to.

      Delete
  2. My daughter got a lot more from Matalan, like you she found M & S disappointing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. First time I was hard pressed to find anything I liked.

      Delete
  3. I love long free flowing skirts and dresses in the summer. They feel so much cooler when it is overly hot out. I bet the skirt is just perfect for summer wearing.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They have been useful as well as my one pair of shorts.

      Delete
  4. Interesting - I had no heard of Matalan but see they ship here.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I remember when Matalan first opened in the UK and you needed a membership card to shop there. I've not found anything I like in there the few times I've been, perhaps I need to check it out again when I'm back at the Van. There's a Matalan near to the Pets at Home that I take Suky to.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you, will read all your comments and try and answer any questions you leave. Please leave comments in English. Don't forget to come back and read my reply! All comments are moderated so if you try to link it to a commercial web site, it will not be published.