Got past that bit. Did the five rows including the final button hole but it wasn’t right somewhere. So today, both Ruby and DB wisely left the room as I started to explode. So far, those 5 very simple rows have been pulled out and re-knitted 4 times. Sorted.
Then I did the double cast off line and was almost at the end of it and realised way back at the start, another mistake.
Then we all had a much needed break to take Ruby to the vet for an annual jab.
Once back, I intended to pull out just that row but no, 4 rows came undone because just one stitch slipped before I could stop it. It is all picked up - again. I shall try again tomorrow.
Honestly, you couldn’t make it up could you.