Friday 10 July 2020

DGD another dress

Herewith another dress for her, probably the last summer one for now. I shall look up some trousers for winter when she will be crawling and maybe winter dresses once she is walking. No point wearing dresses when she is crawling as she will trip herself up. On the yoke is a simple heart applique:

It and the hem has "heartbeat" decorative stitches:
Here it is in full. I have dropped the front neckline down, and brought the armholes in to get rid of the 1980's shoulders they formed with her still being quite small:

9 comments:

  1. What a pretty little dress, I love the heartbeat stitches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so pretty! She's a lucky little girl.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that is so pretty, she will look adorable in it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The little dress is adorable. The heartbeat stitches are so pretty. Something I'd never seen before.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lucky little granddaughter she is having such a clever grandma. The dress is adorable and she will look delightful in it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's so pretty! I love the heartbeat stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks everyone. I love to hunt in charity shops for nice fabric.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you, will read all your comments and try and answer any questions you leave. Please leave comments in English. Don't forget to come back and read my reply! All comments are moderated so if you try to link it to a commercial web site, it will not be published.