Wednesday 15 July 2020

I am glad

After all the uncertainty and mixed messaging, we will now have to wear masks in shops. We were practically the only ones doing so and I found shopping an uncomfortable experience.

Still haven’t been out eating/drinking just food shopping.  We are self isolating (apart from the socially distanced vet visit) ready for our visit to see DGD and her parents. We can’t wait.

I will be baking and we will take working clothes with us. Just a short visit but hope for a longer one next time. We haven’t seen them since the end of January. Other gran was luckier as she managed a long visit just before lockdown. We were due up after her but couldn’t because of it.

5 comments:

  1. Yes I'm glad too. We seem to be in a minority wearing ours on the few occasions we've been into town.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad too. It only makes sense really.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was the only person wearing a mask while shopping today. I felt obvious, but no one said anything or looked at me strangely. I wish they would be mandated in my province as they have done in other provinces.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's so much better now that we HAVE to, all this dithering about giving too much personal choice in something so important has been ridiculous. Boris it would seem just wants to be liked rather than to actually lead the country.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a wonderful time visiting your family, exciting times.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you, will read all your comments and try and answer any questions you leave. Please leave comments in English. Don't forget to come back and read my reply! All comments are moderated so if you try to link it to a commercial web site, it will not be published.