Wednesday 5 August 2020

Back to legacy....

Got on blogger this morning to see they had changed me to the new format, so I changed it back to legacy!

Just spent 45 minutes in the front garden, phew. I am now boiling. As nice as the stiff breeze is, it does mean we can’t put out the large south facing blind to keep the bedrooms cool. Curtains are 7/8ths closed to leave just a small gap for some air to get in.

The bread is baking in the bread maker, 3 tubes of bony mince are thawing in cold water, the base ingredient to make Ruby her 2 weeks of food this afternoon. We forgot to take it out last night.

DB wants to bake a cake for us, coffee and walnut. I shall look forward to it but not the heat it will generate.

10 comments:

  1. I did that too! I wonder how long before we actually have no choice.

    It's cooler here but maybe the sun will come out later. Coffee and walnut cake sounds fantastic.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did try the new version for a few days but didn’t like it. Hopefully they won’t force us to change.

      Delete
  2. I did a post with the new version again, to make sure I was still comfortable using it but then switched back to legacy ... it's just so much more logical. I hate change for changes sake.

    I misread some of your text and thought you had thawed out some 'bony mice' for Ruby's food, my first thought was 'why don't they get fat ones' ... time for a coffee methinks!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Word check actually put mice in so I had to change it. Glad it’s not just me that reads things incorrectly.

      Delete
  3. Yes. they do plan to do that at the end of the month. Every time they make chamges, Blogger gets harder to use.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not sure why they do it to be honest.

      Delete
  4. The stiff breeze here is very windy! but a beautiful day. Did my outside gardening early.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I switched to legacy and the next time I was on it was back to the new format. Slowly finding where things are, but not too happy about the whole thing. Oh, well, I will survive.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it did the same to me but I changed back.

      Delete

I love hearing from you, will read all your comments and try and answer any questions you leave. Please leave comments in English. Don't forget to come back and read my reply! All comments are moderated so if you try to link it to a commercial web site, it will not be published.