Tuesday 25 August 2020

More healthy eating recipes

Firstly, well done Andy Murray. A bit of a squeeze to win but you got through.

We are really quite enjoying these meals. How many of them we will keep for future use we don't yet know. Quite a few I suspect.

Sesame Chicken recipe here.

It looked so small when we were making it but it actually filled us up. Hardly any cooking required. We gave it 4 out of 5.
Beef and bean sloppy joe recipe here.

I added a bit of Monterey Jack cheese and put them back under the grill. We also served it with lime salsa salad. Added no more than another 50 calories each. We both liked this a lot and and gave it 5 out of 5. 
Italian Chicken recipe here.

We enjoyed this one as well. I used Philly cream cheese with chives and garlic:
It always looks too small but always fills us up. We finished off with a very small bowl of jelly (Jello). We gave it 4 1/2 out of 5.


4 comments:

  1. Ooh I love noodles and veggies, you've made me fancy noodles and I've only just eaten my breakfast :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This would make a good vegetarian or even vegan meal without the chicken. Lots of extra veg.

      Delete
  2. Thank you for sharing these recipes. Looking forward to trying a couple of them. Great inspiration 😊

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are welcome. A few more to try yet. Recipes may follow tucked in between other posts.

      Delete

I love hearing from you, will read all your comments and try and answer any questions you leave. Please leave comments in English. Don't forget to come back and read my reply! All comments are moderated so if you try to link it to a commercial web site, it will not be published.