Sunday 16 August 2020

Weigh day....

We used to weigh ourselves each Sunday and weigh Ruby once a month. We chose her birth date of the 19th, so decided to weigh ourselves once a month as well. We found weekly weighing was up or down one or two pounds a week. We use pounds as our gaming/weighing machine, a Nintendo Wii, only does pounds.

We have both lost 1lb, neither here nor there yet, but better than a gain. We are enjoying our new healthy slimming meals and feel this loss is more fat than water as both our stomachs are a little flatter.

I have chosen our meals for next week and must sit and work out a shopping list.

5 comments:

  1. And well done on the pound! I too use only pounds as my fitbit records just kilos, pounds and stones. The trouble is that if I use stones it records decimal parts of stones rather than stones, Very confusing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Will be happy if it stays off. I am really enjoying the oat breakfasts from the web site we are using, eating well. Mind you, it is slow as it has loads of ads on it, so I print the recipes off.

      Delete
  2. A pound of fat is not to be sniffed at, it's a good steady weight loss. And it looks like this ; https://www.quora.com/What-does-1-pound-of-fat-look-like

    Better off than on for sure. Well done, and you've reminded me I haven't weighed Suky in ages!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ruby has lost a little weight but back to her normal food tomorrow, with a little rice, to get her stomach used to it.

      Delete
  3. I'm glad to know Ruby is on the mend, and good luck with slimming.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you, will read all your comments and try and answer any questions you leave. Please leave comments in English. Don't forget to come back and read my reply! All comments are moderated so if you try to link it to a commercial web site, it will not be published.