Wednesday 26 August 2020

Yuck, nom nom and so so!

Been a bit under par the past few days. Feeling sick, trotting off to the toilet, back ache, stomach cramping a bit. A bug of some kind no doubt. It will pass.

We should have been walking this week but I didn't want to take the risk. Also E., who we walk with, has come back from holiday with a stinking cold. Didn't want that on top of this. Last night was the first night for a few that I slept!

These will be the last few pictures of our new to us meals. Lets face it, they don't make the most scintillating of posts!

This baked lemon pepper chicken was very nice. 5 out of 5. We served it with sweet potato wedges and fresh tomatoes. It was surprisingly filling for such a small amount. Recipe here:

The second recipe not so great for us as we are not overkeen on basic fritata, recipe here.
We gave this 3 out of 5 and probably wouldn't make it again although it was very filling, almost too much.


4 comments:

  1. You have been in my thoughts this past few days and whilst I have no personal experience of depression I am a good listener and will always be available. You have my email address please feel free to get in touch.
    Both meals look delicious, I make fritata to use up the surplus eggs we so often have.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much. Most of these meals have been delicious and still a few more to try.

      Delete
  2. I bet the chicken meal was tasty, and extremely healthy too.

    I'm really not keen on egg dishes, even watching Alan manfully ploughing through all the eggs the new chickens are laying makes me feel YUK!! When I'm in Wales I take the oldest half dozen out of the fridge and make an omelette for the chickens to share, it's very good for them and they love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've really enjoyed your food posts, thanks very much.
    xx

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you, will read all your comments and try and answer any questions you leave. Please leave comments in English. Don't forget to come back and read my reply! All comments are moderated so if you try to link it to a commercial web site, it will not be published.