Tuesday 1 September 2020

Feeling less knotty

Today was my monthly massage. Sometimes I can go 6 weeks inbetween, other times 4 weeks. This was a shorter week interval. Boy, did she find loads of knots. She was prising them away from my shoulders, neck, lower back and below both knees. They felt like marbles. So much better now although it is usually the next day before I feel the full benefit.

On the way home from food shopping, we called in at a small family run nursery to order 20 bags of gravel. We asked if they delivered, they did. For the grand price of just £5, he had dropped them off by noon. Very good service. DB had to transfer them by himself into the back garden for storage as I didn't want to undo my massage:)

Next will be 20 bags of manure, and 10 - 15 bags of compost/soil improver. We have already bought the weed suppressant membrane. Next job is lifting all the bricks and small (thank goodness) paving slabs. Then the transformation can begin.

We are not in too great a rush to complete this part of the job as the fence has to be replaced (31 years old). Don't want them trampling all over my new plants. I should also benefit from an extra 12' - 15' by 2' growing space for other things such as more fruit?, salad things, don't quite know yet. It is in very light shade apart from the very front which receives good sunlight for a few hours in summer.

2 comments:

  1. I think this year we may try to add some compost to the veggie garden. The soil seems to be not as rich as usual this year.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you tried swimming? Our daughter goes to a hydro pool and it helps a lot with the pain she suffers. Exciting times, planning a new layout.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you, will read all your comments and try and answer any questions you leave. Please leave comments in English. Don't forget to come back and read my reply! All comments are moderated so if you try to link it to a commercial web site, it will not be published.