Friday 4 December 2020

Cards finished

All Christmas cards and birthday cards are finished - hooray. The dining room table is just about clear!

Today I can show you two Christmas cards that have not gone to anyone who reads this blog:


 Using my new colourfast crayons, I first tried these on white cardstock, particularly the snowman. However, it really doesn't show up well. I prefer the kraft cardstock, so although it meant really wearing down my whites, they do look better. I love both of these. The snowman is huge, about 13cm tall.

Depending on what colour his scarf was, dictated which colour the greeting was, as well as the intermediate cardstock. The robin was a mixture of blue hat and scarves but red greeting and cardstock (mainly as I was still experimenting at this stage).

Both when finished, were either overstamped to get the black outline to stand clear, or the line was overdrawn by hand with a super fine black nib.

12 comments:

  1. They're lovely, both of them. I really need to find some motivation to do mine...sadly lacking in enthusiasm this year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Had to drag my enthusiasm from the back of a deep, dark cupboard. It didn’t want to come out and play!

      Delete
  2. They are both nice, but I absolutely love the robin card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really lovely cards, thanks for showing them.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous. You do such a lovely job.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  5. They look great, I love kraft card too.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you, will read all your comments and try and answer any questions you leave. Please leave comments in English. Don't forget to come back and read my reply! All comments are moderated so if you try to link it to a commercial web site, it will not be published.