Thursday 10 December 2020

The other Christmas cards

With the exception of 3 other quick styles, which I forgot to photograph, these are the final two styles that were sent out for this year:


The dwarfs above were also done in red, green and purple. The top one is a stamp, Santa hand coloured (also a red one not shown),and restamped. The bottom one used an embossing folder for the kraft background, dwarfs (and little robin), were stamped, coloured, restamped then die cut and placed on top of it. 

All in, the required amount probably took me 3 weeks of contemplative making and I really enjoyed doing them.

I also made DS his birthday card and DGD her 1st birthday card. They along with the one for my sister, cannot be shown until all their January birthdays have happened.

10 comments:

  1. Those are really lovely, I especially like the dwarfs/gnomes/Gonks ... they seem to be sharing so many names this year, but are very fashionable. I'm sorry I didn't buy one of the lovely red furry ones in Aldi a few weeks ago. I was being good, but now I regret it!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like the gnomes as well. There are some lovely ones around.

      Delete
  2. Oh I love the gnome one. When I was a kid I loved my gonk toys.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, I love the humour. This is one of three sets of stamps I have.

      Delete
  3. They are lovely, made with love so the perfect gift. Love the different colours, inspirational.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Just needed a pop of colour somewhere and the coloured card lifted it.

      Delete
  4. I love both cards, well done, theres a lot of work gone into them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the dwarfs, so much better than commercial cards.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you, will read all your comments and try and answer any questions you leave. Please leave comments in English. Don't forget to come back and read my reply! All comments are moderated so if you try to link it to a commercial web site, it will not be published.