Monday 4 January 2021

Welcome to jigsaw central

Saturday 2nd January 2021, saw us starting our third jigsaw. This one was from DS and family, for my birthday last year. It is of Steep Hill in Lincoln. A place we have vistied a few times and struggled to walk up! This was at the end of the first day:

By the end of day on Sunday, we had this much done:

In such dull weather, the overhead light reflects off the jigsaw too much. We are resorting to a lamp or two, at the distance. We think, on and off throughout the day, between us, we do between 2 and 3 hours.



10 comments:

  1. I love Steep Hill for its interesting shops and other buildings. I feel there should be oxygen available half way up. though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clever stuff. I really must make a start on my puzzle.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't done a jigsaw for many years. My mother enjoys them though, she always seems to have one on the go in Winter.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am not good at jigsaw puzzles, but my husband loves them so I have a few hidden away for him to work on this winter. Yours seems to be moving right along.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We really enjoy them and believe they help keep our brains going!

      Delete
  5. I read that the price of puzzles are up and hard to find during the pandemic, makes sense.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are certainly getting more expensive. The ones we normally buy are trying to reduce plastic.

      Delete

I love hearing from you, will read all your comments and try and answer any questions you leave. Please leave comments in English. Don't forget to come back and read my reply! All comments are moderated so if you try to link it to a commercial web site, it will not be published.