Friday 19 February 2021

Itching to sort out the garden and more Granola

Next week, the weather is supposed to be relatively warm and dry. If so, we will attempt to dig up plants in the fruit cage as a lot has washed away in various winter storms. We can’t just dump more on top as the plants would be too deep.

It is currently too wet but hopefully, lifting two at a time, digging in manure and compost, then replanting will get it done.

I didn't have an orange to add the zest to the recipe so did without. To be honest, it is just as good. We don't eat this as granola as it would disappear too quickly. Instead I have 2 tablespoons added to my smoothie, once blended. DB adds two to the top of his porridge :

The recipe and link to this is here.


1 comment:

  1. I can just imagine how exciting it will be to get back into the garden for you.

    The granola looks wonderful.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you, will read all your comments and try and answer any questions you leave. Please leave comments in English. Don't forget to come back and read my reply! All comments are moderated so if you try to link it to a commercial web site, it will not be published.